Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PEACEFUL Day

What a PEACEFUL day! My internship goes well, and this week is my 7th week. It means 3 weeks to go. I came early this morning, enjoyed my wheat biscuits and a can of Nescafe Latte. It's already 10.30 a.m. and my boss is not coming yet. I feel like heaven, no stupid creature that always talk nonsense. I finished almost all my works for this week, only waiting for that stupid rendering. I don't have anything to do! So, I decided to write something here and found something to share. Mmmm, i think some love quotes will be the good choice!

* If love is the answer, can you please repeat the question?*


*Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love,
because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.*


*It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else,
but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.*


*To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.*


* Give her two roses, each with a note
The first note says "For the woman I love",
and the second, "For my best friend".*


*Love the heart that hurts you,
But never hurt heart that loves you.*


*It doesn't take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone.
You don't love someone because you want to,
you love someone because you are destined too.
It's because you fall in love with them,
that you then try to find a reason,
but you always come up with the answer,
No reason!*


* Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.*


*Just as the wind dances in my hair,
as the ocean massages my thoughts,
as the sun blankets me in happiness,
and as the earth travels with me across universal challenges,
so all the elements of your love fill my life.*

* He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.*


~UNKNOWN~

No comments:

Post a Comment