Monday, April 12, 2010

With Love 2 - Korean Mushroom Noodle

Ingredients:
1 pack of Korean Noodles (any flavor)
2 tablespoon of olive oil
1 red onion, chopped
1 tomato, cut into small cubes
1 egg
200 gr mushroom
+500 cc water (as desired)

Direction:
1. Heat the pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil, add the onion, fry it until fragrant.
2. Add mushroom and tomato.
2. Add water and wait until it's boiled. Add the Korean noodles and mix it until blended. If the water is not enough, you can add extra water.
3. Finally, add the egg and wait until it's cooked.

PS: It would be nice to have this Korean Mushroom Noodle as a Friday night dinner, after a long and weary office hours. Don't forget to enjoy your noodle with a soft music as a background, i hope it can help to refresh your mind and restore your mood from sucky office hours and especially your stupid boss!!!

Friday, 9 April 2010
8.30 p.m.
7th day, 2nd dinner
Malaysia














Sikuai Sunset - http://indryana.deviantart.com/art/sikuai-sunset-III-94832679
A view from Sikuai Island, West Sumatera - Indonesia


There is so much a man can tell you,
So much he can say.
You remain
My power, my pleasure, my pain.
To me you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny, yeah
Won't you tell me is that healthy, baby.
But did you know,
That when it snows,
My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen.

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
Ooh, the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the gray.

(a kiss from a rose - SEAL)


No comments:

Post a Comment