Tuesday, April 20, 2010

With Love 7 - Scrambled Mushroom Egg

Ingredients:
3 tablespoon Olive Oil/ Margarine
1 Onion, chopped
100 gr Mushroom
2 Eggs, whisked
75 gr Carrot, cut into strips
1 Tempe, cut into cubes
1/2 Red Pepper, cut into cubes
1 Tomato, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Heat the pan and add the Olive oil/ Margarine, add the onion, fry it until fragrant.
2. Add the mushroom, stir it for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the egg, stir it.
4. Add the carrot, tempe, tomato, red pepper, soy sauce, and salt. Stir it until cooked.

PS: Stars in the sky... Wishing once upon a time... Give me love... Make me smile... Till the end of life... Hold me up Hold me tight... Lift me up to touch the sky... Teaching me to love with heart... Helping me open my mind (a part from Proud of You Lyric - Fiona Fung)

Sunday, 18 April 2010
1.00 p.m.
15th day, 1st lunch
Malaysia



No comments:

Post a Comment