10 pieces of Bread
2 Eggs, whisked
1 teaspoon Salt
150 gr Minced Beef
1/2 teaspoon Coriander
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Sugar
1 Eggs, whisked
125 gr Breadcrumbs
1. Heat the pan, and add the oil. Add the onion, stir it until fragrant.
2. Add the beef, stir it for 1-2 minutes
3. Add coriander, salt, and sugar. Turn off the heat.
4. Take the a piece of bread, fill it with the filling and wrap it.
5. Dip the bread into the whipped eggs, and coat it with breadcrumbs.
6. Heat the pan and add the oil.
7. Fry it until all the bread turned golden brown.
8. Ready to serve.
Malaysia, April 2011