100 gr Butter
150 gr Flour
350 cc Milk
250 gr Minced Chicken
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
100 gr Breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Sugar
1. Heat the pan and add the oil. Add the onion and fry it until fragrant
2. Add the flour, stir it. Add the milk, stir it continuously.
3. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and sugar.
4. Take around 1 tablespoon of the dough, and shape it round.
5. Dip it into the whipped eggs, and coat it with breadcrumbs
6. Fry it until all the bitter ballen cooked.
Malaysia, May 2011