Friday, May 7, 2010

6 hours to go!

Actually, I do have a lot of things to do today! But, I don't really care and yes, I'm uploading my BLOG! COME ON! This is my last day for industrial training in ASIA MEDIA TV. 6 hours to go, and I can't wait for that. Daydream about my freedom, what I'm going to do after I finished my industrial training. Shopping? Cooking? Sewing? YES!!! Enjoying myself! And OF COURSE, I need to do my REPORT and submit it on the next two weeks, but just forget it now!

For the next 6 hours, I'm going to do my work (wow, COOL), lunch in 15 more minutes, back to work, type the working report, do the banner, and take some pictures of my office and staffs for the documentation.

I know I should say thanks to all of them and be a good girl. They taught me a lot, especially how to face a 'reality' in a 'working life'. It's totally different from campus life. And yes, I learn a lot about new thing, have a change to know a lot of good friend. I met my new AKKA (Parimala), new friendly friends (Fadzli, Tony, Ng, Kak Aisyah, Carmen, and Sharmini), and got an unexpected gift (Glenn) when I work here. Ok, it's time for me to take my last lunch here. Cya! Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment