Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sunday Date

After a big mess on Saturday, finally we went our for a date. It was so damn tired, I was moving on Saturday, from my old house in an OLD ugly town villa to my new room in a condominium. I felt so lost at the first. I usually have my housemate, yeah i know, I also have the new housemate here, in my new house, but something is missing, something is different. The difference is i know my old housemate well, they are Indonesian, the same nationality as mine and we have been living together for this last two years. But my new housemate? I don't know them at all, we are totally stranger. I'm sure we will talk later, but not as a good friend, but as a "GOOD" housemate. That's all!!!

So for this Sunday Date, our destination was Tesco. I need to buy some new stuffs for my new lovely room. So we rent a car and started our journey and yes, something happened!!!! We drove at the wrong direction, and finally we arrived at Putrajaya. A bit shocked, but the carelessness did a good thing. Putrajaya is totally 100x more romantic than Puchong. We decided to go to Alamanda and have a romantic dinner there.










Here is the picture of the careless driver of the day!
(just kidding hubby, i really love your carelessness and it made the destination changed)










Manhattan Fish Market was our choice. We enjoyed the place so much, but not the voice of that KIDS (if he still remember it). We took some pictures before the dinner came. Here are some of the pictures:














































He ordered the Grilled King Salmon Filler and Hawaiian Fruit Mock-tail, I did a different choice, Mediterranean Baked Fish with Mango Juice. Actually and honestly, I took many pictures on that day; the place, the drink, even the table, but I forgot to take the picture of the food. What a genius!!!!! Here are some picture that I took while waiting for the food (and please just forget my carelessness):

















































































(look like a little kid that wait for his food politely.. what a good boy*)




































































































Dinner was over. It's time for shopping and Carefour was the next destination. We finished our shopping around 9 and continued our date with a short driving lesson at Putrajaya. Here are some Bokeh picture that I took on our way home.































2 May 2010,
Putrajaya - Malaysia

2 comments:

  1. OWWWW. so sweet deh kalian. hahahaa. selamat in udah selese kerja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih banyakkkkk ka :D
    sorry baru balas skrg...
    baru ngecek blog nih
    met internship lagi

    ReplyDelete