Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Feeling

Feeling so happy? Thankful? Being loved? Being cared? Being scared? Sad? Disappointed? Confused? Yes, that what i felt lately, in this past 6 months and I knew that all of you also felt that, but i just wanna share some of my feeling.

"Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life." Being in a relationship doesn't mean that you will always be happy or everything is going to be like what you want. It's not easy to start, walk on, keep, and even to hold on in a relationship. Me, personally felt that. We, both of us really have a so "different" personality, inside and outside. It's like how to unite fire and water. Honestly, I'm confused why we can be together. What I can do for now is promise myself to do my best, try to understand his personality more, and do respect on anything he did on his own way.

"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." I knew that I'm not perfect, he is not perfect and nobody is perfect in the world. There are a lot of things that we still need to learn in this life. Based on my previous experiences, I never be myself. That's why all of my previous relationships ended with a big failure. In other words, I was a big liar, I always tried to be what they want, never showed the real me, always tried to look good and being faked. The good relationship should know how to accept the weaknesses and improve it, not complaining for perfection.

"Love is giving someone the ability to destroy your heart.. but trusting them not to." Trust is the main key in a relationship, and honestly it's a bit hard to do if you really love them. I do love him, and because of it sometimes i forgot to trust him. Let say, if it's about his "past" or in other words the girl that he liked before. I knew I should believe him, that I'm the only one. But sometimes, the bad thought and jealousy just came and ended with sadness, anger, or fear. I'm so thankful I already passed this step, release all my anger, let it be, and try to thing positively. It's just a part of his past that I can't changed and now, I'm his future.

"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away." It's so sucks when you really love someone with all your heart but that person didn't give the same or more than you give. But for me, I enjoy it. I gave him all the things that I can give, and try not to hope for the return, because I know his type and I do love to give him a lot of care as a way to show and express my feeling.

"Love you always, love you still, always have, always will." For the half year that we passed together, the only thing that I'm grateful for, is I still love him and I'm sure it'll grow more and more by knowing him more, understand him more, and giving more.

"Grow old with me! The best is yet to be." I'm not perfect, I'm stupid, I love to sulk, I did many stupid things, but I guarantee no one can love him more than me. I just hope that he won't be fed up with all of my stupidity and always be my side. And, I think I need to say thanks to him for asking me to spending some times with him, caring me, and loving me. I'm not gonna be pompous by saying I'll love him forever, i just wanna say I will always love him and hope that we can be together in the next day until I don't know when.

PS: Yes, the mighty Mr. Monty Moniaga, i wrote this stupid thing for you, you didn't need to peek for it all the time while playing your game! And should I post your ugly picture down here? Please don't be bored by hearing me say i love you everyday!







No comments:

Post a Comment