Friday, September 17, 2010

Old Date - Old Memories

I was opening my hard disk and found some old pictures from last semester. It quite impressive for me, so I decided to upload it. Yeah, we went somewhere after we finished our internship last semester, last 3 months and the destination was IKEA. I was planning to buy a new table for my new room and took a look for some good stuffs. So we started our journey around 11.00 a.m. and OHMYGOD,we got lost for 2 hours.



















Narcissism happened before we got lost! After that I didn't even remember to take some pictures!



















At last, we found the SIGN! It means, time to eat! I was so damn hungry. Overall, there were some lessons that we learnt on that time.
First, never travelled with an empty stomach
Second, never believe in Google Map, it's not always right
Third, believe in your instinct
Fourth, beware of the Ninja Lady
Fifth, if you got lost, don't be shy to ask someone
Sixth, it's better if you have a GPS
Seventh, thank you!




















And yeah! This is it! IKEA! We arrived there and went to the food court as soon as possible, our stomach couldn't wait for any food delay!





































































































































































The food was so delicious. Vegetarian pasta, Swedish meatball, and cups of coffee returned our mood. The journey continued with the table and chair hunting and also daily need hunting at TESCO, in front of IKEA. We went back home late, it's so tiring but I really enjoyed the whole day..

No comments:

Post a Comment