Friday, September 17, 2010

Sushi Madness

It's holiday! I wouldn't have any class for more than a week, started from 9th September 2010 - 19 September 2010. Lovely! As the previous holiday, this holiday I wouldn't go anywhere, not going back to my hometown and wouldn't go anywhere far from KL. Sounds bad, but I kept enjoying my free time!

We (I, Glenn, and Beben) decided to spend some times in Sunway Pyramid, we arrived there around 3p.m. First stop was the TGV, we planned to watch Step Up 3. Lucky we got the ticket, even though it's near to the screen! We enjoyed Shihlin while waiting for the movie to start.

Last but not least, we went to Robot Sushi to enjoy GOOD FOOD! Yeah, it's all you can eat. I really don't know how to explain the taste, just take a look into the pictures bellow.

HAPPY HOLIDAY anyone! and HAPPY EID MUBARAK!







No comments:

Post a Comment